Monday, July 16, 2012

A trip to Cabelas.

Or a trip to redneck world!  Yesterday we went to Cabelas to find the dog a specific toy (they didn't have) and to show Skyler the aquarium they have.  The aquarium was nice, the rest of the experience not so much.  The customer service is severely lacking at this particular store!  Cabelas is based out of Sydney Nebraska and I remember going there as a kid and it seemed like an extra special experience.  Maybe I'm just older, maybe it's the fact that the world has lost it's manners, I don't know.  I know I'm excited for the new Scheels store to open in September and I hope they put Cabelas out of business here in Utah.

"Look at all the fish!"

A giant catfish!

Trying to get the iPhone!

Multiple fish.

He really liked the waterfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment