| Undine Falls. |
| Big, wonderful, Wyoming! |
| Bison herd. |
| Lots of bison! |
| Bison near water. |
| Not too bad for taking pictures while I was driving! 😲 |
| Petrified tree. The volcanic ash rained down and the conditions were just right that several trees became petrified. This is the only remaining tree. |
| West view from the tree. |
| Skyler with "Teddy" Roosevelt. |
| Info. |
| Fireplace complete with a hand sawn log mantle. The fireplace was converted to propane to save the environment just like the lawnmower yesterday. |
| There was a BBQ restaurant in Roosevelt Lodge. I kinda feel we should have eaten in there... |
| East view right before we got to Tower Falls. |
| Tower Falls. |
| Deep! |
| Tree view of the falls. |
| More of the deep canyon. |
| As we were exiting the park, this magnificent machine pulled out in front of us and we followed it for a couple of miles. |
| $600k Deere all wheel drive road grader. Skyler and I was thrilled! |
| Another snow coach with big balloon tires! |
| Root beer float at the Timberline Restaurant. I had the chicken fried steak, nothing on the menu was spectacular. Things had gone downhill in the past 15 years. :( |
| Time to visit the Yellowstone Museum. Information about plowing snow. |
| The snowplow! Look at that blade! |
No comments:
Post a Comment